With bubbling song
Ripple of sound
Brings a smile
And greeting there
Now who is that
Peering in my window
Then dashing away
To nearby bush
Songs of joy
To lift one’s heart
A lively spark
About my home
• We are each important and unique
• One size does not fit all
• Our personalities are expressed in many ways
• Each of us is especially suited for different functions
• The hats we wear serve many purposes
• Our abilities and gifts express our creativity and distinction
• It is good to use your hat well
• Adding a flair to life brings smiles
• Our lives can offer much good to others
• The great Hat-maker brings out good in each of us
• We all feel a bit rolled about sometimes.
• As we roll about, we accumulate stuff.
• That accumulated stuff contributes to our formation.
• As we are formed and grow, wondrous things can develop.
• Development comes individually and with others.
• Much enjoyment can be had when friends create new things together.
• Added accessories increase appeal and develop personality.
• Materials needed for use may be seasonal.
• Each season brings its own appeal.
• Simple pleasures and activities bring joy.
• A snowman’s stay, although short, brings smiles to others.
• A smiling face lifts one’s spirit.