A treasure trove!
What great delight
To re-discover things long forgotten
To dig and rummage
And sift things about
Some wooden matches and screws and tacks
Where’s the thingamabob?
Oh wow, I forgot I had that!
And this will be handy to hang things up
Yay! Here’s the screwdriver
I’ve found my best scissors!
What in the world! Now what is this?…
I’m just not quite sure
There’s really no clue
Can’t throw that away, until I know!
Indeed, one day soon
Surely, before very long
It will all be sorted as I clear some things out!
… Now, what was I looking for?!
- The ability to start fresh brings hope
- We all have imperfections and regrets
- We sometimes fill up with junk
- Clearing out the junk brings much relief
- Be prepared to clean up your messes
- Help comes from unexpected places
- Be patient with yourself and others
- Memories of pleasant surprises bring smiles
- Be willing to reach for healthy assistance
- Removal of stress or worries releases pressure
- Soft words can strengthen and heal
- Dance sing express joy and lead others to do the same
- Daily contact infuses us with our Creators presence
- God is by your side during darkness and light
– from “Reflections from the Everyday”