• Great leaps arise from great thought
• Dive into good tasks with all you have
• Jumping into things without thought can cause unwanted splashes
• Our voices are heard in community
• Speak with forethought as ears are listening
• Sometimes we bellow to draw attention
• Listening to constant bellowing can lead to depression
• Overwhelming others for the sake of gain will backlash
• Big eyes may cause us to overconsume
• When we all want something only for ourselves things can get violent
• The finest looking morsel can sour once gained
• Night can blind us to danger or cloak us in peace
• Wait and watch so you will be prepared
• Good change grows as our Creator works
from “Reflections from the Everyday” caallen
• Sometimes we see things sharply and clearly
• On other occasions all is dark and clouded
• What we see is not always what others see
• What others see may be the opposite of our own observations
• Exaggerated reflections bring fun laughter
• Reflected images give us new perspectives
• Considering other perspectives is beneficial to all
• Our actions and words are a reflection of our character
• Struggles and joys are expressed in what we say and do
• Thoughtful reflection often yields positive outcomes
Hmmm… What is that?
Some far-off place?
Perhaps a gnat?
What’s that you say?
Some person’s charm?
That’s not quite right?
Don’t be alarmed!
Let’s look it up!
We’ll check it out.
… An intense joy!
A cause to shout.
Or quiet calm,
You said it well.
Gave careful thought.
It’s not something
That can be bought.
Now not empty
From heart renewed