Schools of learning
Great and small
Places of business
In buildings tall
Push and shove
Grant me now simplicity
Now what was that?
No time to ponder
Pushed away like a gnat
Pontificating loudly …
My brain needs a rest!
I do so yearn for simplicity
Learning is good
Standing straight and excited
Accomplishment in hand
Savor life slowly
Delight in “ah-hah’s”
That is the gift of simplicity
A stepping through the hoops
Oh, where did simplicity go
Where is simple logic
We scratch our head
And sigh and moan
Or wait in silent endurance
Will there ever be an end
Go over there
To arrive back here
Oh, do it thus and so
And once again repeat it please
Ah yes, we in our own vast greatness
Perhaps someday may take a breath
To look in surprised amazement
And re-discover a kinder simpler way
• We all feel a bit rolled about sometimes.
• As we roll about, we accumulate stuff.
• That accumulated stuff contributes to our formation.
• As we are formed and grow, wondrous things can develop.
• Development comes individually and with others.
• Much enjoyment can be had when friends create new things together.
• Added accessories increase appeal and develop personality.
• Materials needed for use may be seasonal.
• Each season brings its own appeal.
• Simple pleasures and activities bring joy.
• A snowman’s stay, although short, brings smiles to others.
• A smiling face lifts one’s spirit.