• We have many options when tackling a big job
• If things become unbalanced, we can tip over
• Loads can be eased with the right equipment
• Gathering resources first will increase success
• When the load is large, work a little at a time
• Easing burdens improves the work process
• We take on challenges so we can move forward
• Dumping anxiety and doubt eases stress
• Step-by-step, progress is made
• Consider your best path to offer services
• Take care of your tools for long and productive use
• Thank the One who works along-side you
• We may become stiff and dry from the rigors of life
• The warmth and compassion of others can restore and renew
• A friend who listens is like a welcome scrub
• Scrubbing helps clear away dirt and accumulated grime
• Rinse away stress and fatigue
• Rest after a job well done
• We can become musty from disuse
• Putting your skills to good use is satisfying
• A worn cloth is full of memories
• Warm companionship and thoughtful service transform
To summon request
Appeal to be done
In service and action
With both heart and mind
Listen and follow
With passion and strength
Give heed and attend to that
From “My Words to Live By” c-a allen
• Twist-Ties can be straight or bent.
• Standing straight declares a purpose.
• Sometimes we just need to bend.
• When we bend, our shape is changed.
• Different shapes fill different needs.
• Bending down allows full service.
• Twist-Ties help secure the contents.
• The colors declare the day of offering.
• Daily offerings of nourishment are beneficial.
• The one who provides, helps to shape us all.
• The Shaper welcomes who we are.