The water’s hot
The cup is ready
What shall it be today?
For grumbly stomach
Or to ward off ills
But green tea’s good
And traditional black
For strengthened heath
And comforting warmth
What’s that you say?
It tastes like grass?!
Don’t spew it out!
Now give it just a chance.
A bit of tea at end of day
Or when you’re feeling drained
It’s just the thing
I tell the truth
You’ll stick with coffee?
To each his own they say
Ahhh, this is fine
Time to relax and enjoy
… While I sip my cup of tea
• Coffee comes from carefully tended and ground seeds
• This tending brings forth the flavor of the coffee bean
• We all benefit when we care for each other
• Mutual caring develops the gifts we have been given
• As we ripen we are made ready for use
• Roasting prepares us for the future
• To bring out the best flavor we are ground exactly
• Ground beans have great potential
• The wash of water brings out good and needed qualities
• Enjoyment and satisfaction come from well brewed cups
• Old experienced grounds have much to offer
• We owe much to the Tender of the beans