- Sometimes we swallow things that shouldn’t be swallowed.
- Those things we swallow, which we shouldn’t have, often come back up.
- When they come back up, we wonder why they were so appealing in the first place.
- Things often look much different when re-examined!
- In an effort to make things better, our methods may cause indigestion.
- Upheaval can be most uncomfortable; however, the end results can bring relief.
- To avoid hairballs, attend to personal care.
- When assisting others in their own personal care, be careful not to swallow things which are harmful.
- We were all offered the gift of hairball removal.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: