- As the soil is tilled, so are we made ready to receive
- As seeds are planted, so are our thoughts guided
- As creatures emerge from winter shelters, so we step out to discover and grow
- As flowers rise from the earth, so life is reborn
- As the sun warms and draws new life, so kind words bring healing and hope
- As spring rains soak in and nourish, so the sharing of knowledge and wisdom betters our lives
- As wind tears and roars, so ill-spoken words tear and hurt
- As weeds are cleared to make room for desired plants, so removal of harmful relationships or habits encourages healthier lives
- As bushes are pruned and stronger growth results, so we gain wisdom and strength through trials and experience
- As flowers brighten and green buds burst forth, so music and laughter express joy and peace
– from “As… so Proverbs”
Yes. Hope springs eternal in our lives and seen in our world.
LikeLiked by 1 person
So thankful for that!